Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Don't forget to submit your entry for the Excellence Awards by October 30! | Need more information about the program? Check out the blog here

Unable to place cursor and do search within designer

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Cannot do the search withing designer, it looks like it has been blocked. This happens after I upgrade to 2019.4 version. However, it only happens to one of my devices.  Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? Thanks.

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

@echen 

I hope all is well! When did you start to see this behavior occur? Was it after you upgraded to 2019.4.xx? 

Also, are you running the admin or non-admin version of Alteryx Designer?

Thank You,

ZT

Highlighted
7 - Meteor
Yes, after upgrade to 2019.4 and I am running admin version. Thanks.

----------------------------
The information in this email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message or attachment is strictly prohibited. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the email and all of its attachments.

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

@echen 

Can you please right click the Alteryx Icon on your desktop and locate to properties (see screenshot below).

Capture2.JPG

Then locate to "Compatibility" and run the "Run Compatibility Troubleshooter" 

If there are settings that are recommended- please test and let me know the behavior you see.

Thank You,

ZT

Highlighted
7 - Meteor
Hello, unfortunately, I cannot access to this desktop now to test.
I will update when I can access this desktop in near future (hopefully).

The information in this email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message or attachment is strictly prohibited. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the email and all of its attachments.

Labels