Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Unable to download atleryx designer software student version

Hi,

Despite using the license key, I am unable to download alteryx designer software. The product downloads in downloads and licensing page is empty.

Please hep me in downloading,

4 REPLIES 4
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @Darshika_rajasekaran 

What link are you using to get to the downloads? I am assuming if you go to downloads.alteryx.com and login you see something like this? 

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 9.04.36 AM.png

Here if you click on any of the products and go to download and nothing is there, you might need to change the value in the dropdown across from where is say "Downloads & Licenses" to get to the right account. 

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 9.11.11 AM.png

Does that help? 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
Jayasuryan
7 - Meteor

Hi

I also have the student key, but the download section is empty. Can't see any of the options you have shown us in your screenshots. There is no option for the dropdown you mentioned also. Pls help.

I have attached my home page screenshot.

Sakshi_Katara
5 - Atom

Hiii @Darshika_rajasekaran have you found out the solution for your problem? I am facing the same issue . If you got the solution, can you please guide me .

Thank you in advance.

mathgoliveira
5 - Atom

I was having the same problem with the student key. The solution was change the country in my profile to my actually location and time zone, Brazil in this case.

Labels