Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Unable to download Predictive Tools for Alteryx Designer Version 2022

sreekanthac
8 - Asteroid

Hello Community,

I was trying to download the Predictive tools for the Alteryx designer. I am currently using Alteryx Designer Version 2022.1. When I open the corresponding download page, the tab for to the New Versions is greyed out. And on the Previous Versions I see only 2021. I understand that the Predictive tools are already availabe for version 2022. How can now I proceed and install Predictive tools?

Thanks in Advance!

sreekanthac_0-1669024311876.png

2 REPLIES 2
DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hi @sreekanthac 

You may have to reach out to Alteryx for support with this, having a quick search on the community i found this discussion which may provide some help. It's a couple of years old but suggests the issue might be with licences - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Trouble-upgrading-to-2019-1/td-p/38013...

Drop fulfillment@alteryx.com an email with the details and they will be able to help.

sreekanthac
8 - Asteroid

Hi @DavidSkaife, Thank you for your suggestion. That helped. I dropped an email to fulfillment@alteryx.com and it got immediately resolved. They had to associate my account to the correct license key. 😊

Labels