Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

UiPath tool error - Failed to connect to platform

Anamika
6 - Meteoroid

I am able to connect to orchestrator while configuring the UiPath tool in Alteryx. I can see the folder and processes in Alteryx, but under the Parameters for the UiPath tool,  "Execute using Robot" drop down is greyed out. I also get an error "Failed to connect to Platform when I run the workflow. Can someone help?

3 REPLIES 3
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Anamika - The best way to resolve technical issue is to contact support@alteryx.com 

jrichmond93
6 - Meteoroid

@Anamika were you able to resolve this issue? I am having the same issue

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

@jrichmond93- are you connecting via Alteryx's UiPath tool? Do you have an on perm Orchestrator or are you using UiPath's Cloud Orchestrator? I believe the UiPath connection tool as currently available is limited to an OnPrem orchestrator. I haven't paid enough attention to Orchestrator API differences but my assumption is that there are significant differences in authentication and API usage between OnPrem and cloud orchestrator. If you are using the Cloud - I would use the Download to connect via standard API usage and circumvent the Alteryx tool.

Labels