Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

URL text box missing in Salesforce Credentials window

aarabian
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I am trying to connect to my company's instance of Salesforce and we have a unique URL which we use SSO to log onto. I have downloaded the Salesforce Connection Tool and installed it in Alteryx designer, but the Salesforce Credentials window to input all the necessary info does not have the URL textbox to enter in my company's unique Salesforce URL (see attached image). It only has Environment, Username, Password, and Security Token, and although I am an admin I do not have a username and password because it is all SSO. The only way to establish this connection would be to enter in the unique URL, and I have seen elsewhere in these community postings of that URL text box being there so I was wondering if anyone can please help me get it to show up?

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Maskell_Rascal
13 - Pulsar

Hi @aarabian 

There is a version of the Salesforce Input tool that has the URL still. It is one of the deprecated tools in Alteryx. You can find these tools by right clicking in the empty space within the ribbon and then selecting Show Deprecated Tools. 

Maskell_Rascal_0-1621547494255.png

Once selected, the ribbon will update with all the old tools that are still available. 

Maskell_Rascal_1-1621547546949.png

Deprecated tools will be called out, but are still available for use. 

Maskell_Rascal_2-1621547579041.png

Cheers!

Phil

Labels