Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Trying to reproduce excel to Alteryx

david20100
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I'M trying to rebuild my excel sheets with alteryx to be more effective

Scenario:  Customer with products under warranty place an order for parts.  If i find this code (TG) it means this order is under warranty.  I want to be able to grab all parts on that invoice

Ex.: on Invoice: A60709

pnum(part number)                                            pnom1(description)
465063                                                               VALVE DF5/3A17SLP-SAE (DÉVIATEUR)
SCSR                                                                  SERA CREDITE SI RETOURNE
TG-INDI                                                              RÉPARATION/GARANTIE ENRO INDIVIDUELLE
TRANSPORT                                                      À DÉTERMINER

4 parts (one of the parts has the TG) so i need those 4 lines in a new column with the Invoice number + TG at the end

pnum(part number)                                            pnom1(description)                                                                              NEW COLUMN
465063                                                               VALVE DF5/3A17SLP-SAE (DÉVIATEUR)                                            A60709TG   
SCSR                                                                  SERA CREDITE SI RETOURNE                                                          A60709TG   
TG-INDI                                                              RÉPARATION/GARANTIE ENRO INDIVIDUELLE                                A60709TG
TRANSPORT                                                      À DÉTERMINER                                                                                  A60709TG

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi David,

Could you post an example data source please? 

Ben

david20100
8 - Asteroid

Sure 

Here's one

Thanks

pcatterson
11 - Bolide

Is this what you are looking to accomplish?

david20100
8 - Asteroid

Exactly yes.  Only using alteryx since 2 weeks...think i got a lot of works to do to get that results =)

thanks

Labels