Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Trying to recreate a video's workflow

CorCor
8 - Asteroid

Hi - 

Still newish - and first time messing around with Time Series stuff.

I am trying to follow along with this video:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Performing-Time-Series-Forecasting-...

And made the attached workflow - but keep getting an error I can't find info about.

"error in plot.window(…) : need finite 'ylim' values"

I am GUESSING it has something to do with the date?

Thanks

Corey

2 REPLIES 2
jrgo
14 - Magnetar

Hi @CorCor 

While you did share your workflow, you didn't include the the Excel file you used so I'm unable to run and replicate the error you're seeing.

One thing that I do see being incorrect is that in both your forecast tools, it's configured to predict the "RecordID" field which was added a couple tools prior to these. This should be set to the numerical value field to target and create a forecast for.

jrgo_0-1573103496335.png

Not sure if this would be the cause, but if changing it to your correct variable still doesn't solve, please share a data file (generalize if necessary) that we can test with.

Regards,

Jimmy
Teknion Data Solutions

CorCor
8 - Asteroid

Thanks!

Don't know how I missed that.

Seems to be working now.

Corey

Labels