Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Trying to install the Salesforce Input tool to Designer

reyres
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I have downloaded the Salesforce input tool .yxi file (version 3.1.0) and am now trying to install in into Alteryx. When I double click on teh .yxi file it opens a window which has an "install" button. I clikced the button and the window disappeared. Nothing else happened so I assumed it had done its stuff but the tool does not appear in Alteryx desinger. I have tried re-starting Alteryx but that hasn't resolved the problem.

I am running Alteryx desinger version 2020.1.1, non-admin version. I have previously installed the Salesforce ouput tool with no problems. Can anyone suggest where I might be going wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
MarkelioH
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @reyres ,

I would recommend to download and install the latest version of Salesforce Input tool ( v4.1.0).

You can find the Salesforce Input tool here: https://gallery.alteryx.com/ 

After downloading the SalesforceInput_v4.1.0.yxi packaged tool, you can install it in the Alteryx Designer. 

Markelio Hoxhallari

Team Lead, Customer Support Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.

reyres
7 - Meteor

Thanks, that is really helpful. I thought I had chosen the latest version but clearly hadn't! My bad.

Labels