Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Trying to create a simple batch marco to filter out small values

BSmithdubz
8 - Asteroid

Hey all, 

Noob question here, I am trying to create a batch macro to filter data based on two conditions. Essentially, I have to first filter by the ACA field, and then filter out any values below a certain recorded investment amount, varying by the ACA and recorded investment control parameters. The goal of the final output is then to bring all that data back together in the final output. My output seems to be returning values of any amount for every ACA. I've included pictures of the workflow, the control parameters, and the macro. Unfortunately there's some private data but can drop some fake data in here as the input if the fix isn't easy to see. 

Thanks!

BSmithPdubz_0-1605966429816.png

BSmithPdubz_2-1605966740692.png

BSmithPdubz_1-1605966464500.png

3 REPLIES 3
messi007
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Dear @BSmithdubz,

Could you please share the macro, the data (Sample Fake) and an example of the desired output.

I will be happy to help 🙂

Regards,

BSmithdubz
8 - Asteroid

Here it is - there were some errors moving over to dummy data, but it should essentially be the same problem to fix. Thanks!

messi007
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Dear @BSmithdubz,

Below what I understand and correct me if I'm wrong.

you want to batch in the first column to fiter by ACA and batch the value as well in order to be bigger then the value in the batch

Below the macro

messi007_0-1605974126025.png

Below the result of the workflow

messi007_1-1605974180416.png

Attached the workflow.

Please marke it as solved if the solution is okay 🙂

Regards,

Labels