Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Trouble upgrading to 2019.1

nm518
7 - Meteor

I am not able to upgrade to the latest version... I can see it mentioned in the "Announcements" block (see first screenshot) but it's not listed in the available downloads (second screenshot). Not sure what I'm doing wrong so any help would be greatCapture.PNGCapture2.PNG

9 REPLIES 9
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @nm518 ,

If you look at the image provided you have the 'Previous versions' tab selected, you need to hit the 'New Versions' tab to see 2019.1

Ben

nm518
7 - Meteor

It doesn't let me click on "new versions"

Resolved now by going to the alteryx main website and downloading a trial version, then switching the license from a trial to my actual one

Thanks

KylorI
Alteryx
Alteryx

@nm518 send me a dm with your email address that you use to sign into the licensing portal with. I can take a look at whats going on with your downloads.

RobFarquharson
5 - Atom

Hi

I have the same problem - the new versions tab is "greyed out" and not accessible

KylorI
Alteryx
Alteryx

@nm518 dm you're email address you use to sign into the licensing portal and the license keys you have.

KylorI
Alteryx
Alteryx

Some users might have multiple accounts associated to their username.  You can tell that your username has multiple accounts tied to it if there is a drop down menu that allows you to switch account views, see screenshot below. You can switch accounts to see if the download package has the "new versions" tab available.  The reason that the "new versions" tab is greyed out is because the account that your username is under does not have any valid licenses available, but if your username is tied to multiple accounts then one of accounts might have active licenses. If you still don't have "new versions" tab available after going through your accounts, please dm your email address that you use to sign into the licensing portal and the valid license keys you were provided.

raddison.JPG

CorCor
8 - Asteroid

I am having the very same problem (greyed out new version tab) but I do not see where there is more than one account tied to me.  Need to get this resolved ASAP unfortunately.  I will try to DM you my info in hopes you are still around to look at it.

Thanks

KylorI
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @CorCor,

Can you email fulfillment@alteryx.com with your email address you use to sign into the licensing portal and the license keys you use?

Thanks,

Kylor

CorCor
8 - Asteroid

I sent them the info - and then some.

Thanks

Corey

Labels