This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I have the following data table that I need to report as the table below it. I need the column header to be specific to 3 Act#:SA111, SA555, and where the unit has both SA111 and SA555. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I attached an Alteryx that contains the data input file only.
This was not a very easy one, but some Summarize Tools and Transpose can do the trick.
- Transpose all the Act fields and clean the empty values
- Summarize Tool to group by Unit and list all codes
- Filter SA111 and SA555 codes
- True side you use Summarize Tool to Concat the SA111 and SA555 codes when they appear together in a Unit
- Join the True side with the False side by Unit - So you can mantch the Concat Codes that have the other codes of interest - Parallel to this, the True side is also used to count the occurences of SA111, SA555, and SA111_SA555 - Summarize the Joined side to count the occurrences of the other codes compared to the Concat Codes - Union Everything - Cross-tab data to move the Concat Codes to the Columnn Headers
Detailed Workflow appended.
To add Row and Column Totals, I recommend you to read this article. Some extra steps are needed.