Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

TomTom for Alteryx

aysha6029
8 - Asteroid

Hi Friends,

I have a data set consisting of US Address. I want to do Spatial Analytics using TomTom Maps. I am not use how to bring in Tomtom Maps inside Alteryx and use for my analysis. I have signedup for developer license in TomTom Website. Please help me to solve this issue

4 REPLIES 4
dataMack
12 - Quasar

If you have a Geospatial-level license for Alteryx, then you will have already installed the geospatial data set which includes the TomTom maps and drivetime data.  To set TomTom maps as your default, in Alteryx go to Options> User settings then in the pop up window, click on the 'Dataset defaults' tab.  From here you'll be able to select TomTom for Drivetime, Geocoder and Reference Base Map options.

aysha6029
8 - Asteroid

Thank You

changezs
5 - Atom

Hi,

I could not find TomTom map under the user settings you had earlier indicated in the thread which leads me to believe that I do not have the TomTom maps installed for Alteryx, so do I need to buy these from TomTom website to be able to use them in Alteryx? If so, is there a specific version that works with Alteryx?

Thanks in advance.

StephenR
Alteryx
Alteryx

You will need to buy the Alteryx Designer with Spatial.  The Tom Tom data will then be built into Alteryx.

Regards,
Stephen Ruhl
Principal Customer Support Engineer

Labels