Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Title of a Scatter Plot

prateer
5 - Atom

Is there a way to change the title of a scatter plot? 

Right now I'm getting a custom text as title which doesn't fit into the output window - 

shot2.PNGI understand that I can change the text font size using the Style options, but is there a way to completely change the title that's displayed? I don't want the text "Scatterplot of" in the title.

2 REPLIES 2
jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

Hi @prateer 

The title text is defined within the R script inside the Scatterplot tool. You can manipulate this by first enabling macro indicators on tools:

Options > User Settings > Edit User Settings > Canvas > Display macro indicators on tools

Once this is done you should see a small black plus icon on the Scatterplot tool.

Next, right click on the tool and choose Open Macro: Predictive Tools\Scatterplot.yxmc. This will open a new workflow where you can see how the Scatterplot tool was constructed.

Within this new workflow locate the R tool and scroll to the bottom of the code. From here you can edit the words "Scatterplot of" out of the title by adjusting the code.

Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 15.19.13.png

-----
If I've solved your problem please consider marking this solution as accepted. Thank you!

KRISHNABOMMU
8 - Asteroid

??

Labels