Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Tips Regarding Advance Certification

Divyansh
8 - Asteroid

Hello Alteryx Community,

I will be preparing for the Alteryx Designer Advanced certification. Any ideas or tips about how to approach it will be helpful.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
rarmstrong
8 - Asteroid

Brush up on RegEx, Spatial, Interface, and Reporting tools. A good majority of the questions were on these 4 tool types.

rarmstrong
8 - Asteroid

Another tip: there are 4 practical questions at the end. They are worth 10 points each and account for a big chunk of your score. If you don't get all 4 of these correct, you don't have much room for error on the multiple choice questions. I would skip to the end to give yourself more time to get them correct and then go back through and do the multiple choice questions.

danrh
13 - Pulsar

Start participating in the Weekly Challenges - there are currently 127 practice problems already worked up for you.  I learn something from pretty much each one, and if I remember right the practical questions on the exam follow a very similar format.

Divyansh
8 - Asteroid

@rarmstrong Thanks a lot, that is really helpful.

Divyansh
8 - Asteroid

@danrh Thanks a lot.

Divyansh
8 - Asteroid

@danrh Actually, I did try the weekly challenge. Those are really helpful. I think they will be specially helpful for the Advance Test.

Labels