Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Tips Regarding Advance Certification

Divyansh
8 - Asteroid

Hello Alteryx Community,

I will be preparing for the Alteryx Designer Advanced certification. Any ideas or tips about how to approach it will be helpful.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
rarmstrong
8 - Asteroid

Brush up on RegEx, Spatial, Interface, and Reporting tools. A good majority of the questions were on these 4 tool types.

rarmstrong
8 - Asteroid

Another tip: there are 4 practical questions at the end. They are worth 10 points each and account for a big chunk of your score. If you don't get all 4 of these correct, you don't have much room for error on the multiple choice questions. I would skip to the end to give yourself more time to get them correct and then go back through and do the multiple choice questions.

danrh
13 - Pulsar

Start participating in the Weekly Challenges - there are currently 127 practice problems already worked up for you.  I learn something from pretty much each one, and if I remember right the practical questions on the exam follow a very similar format.

Divyansh
8 - Asteroid

@rarmstrong Thanks a lot, that is really helpful.

Divyansh
8 - Asteroid

@danrh Thanks a lot.

Divyansh
8 - Asteroid

@danrh Actually, I did try the weekly challenge. Those are really helpful. I think they will be specially helpful for the Advance Test.

Labels