Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Timed out in DataWrap2_InboundNamedPipe::ReadFile: after 30000 milliseconds

troy_mech
8 - Asteroid

Trying to upload the Excel file .XLS format with 10 sheets of 150MB, but Alteryx could not read the sheets and received the error message "Timed out in DataWrap2_InboundNamedPipe::ReadFile: after 30000 milliseconds"

5 REPLIES 5
RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@troy_mech a way around this, is to save the XLS to XLSX (Excel > File > Convert)

If you want to just read the data in, you can save it as a CSV file in Excel. 

troy_mech
8 - Asteroid

Thank you for your solution, it works perfectly.

Keilynbarrera
6 - Meteoroid

I'm having a similar issue when I try to connect and Access database and run an SQL query. I followed the advice here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/Troubleshooting-Microsoft-Access-re...

and downloaded AccessDatabaseEngine_X64.exe to connect the Access database to Alteryx. Seems to be installed correctly but the SQL query wont run. 

Keilynbarrera_0-1605281677008.png

Labhesh
7 - Meteor

Hi 

I am facing the same issue while loading into .mdb (Microsoft Access 2000-2003) .In that case what we do to resolve this issue ?

Alteryx version ; 2021.3.2.54175

AXC0370
5 - Atom

Hi @keilynbarrera, Did you manage to solve the error?

I have downloaded AccessDataBaseEngine.exe and could select the format file accdb, however, I'm not able to select the table and getting the below error.

Could you please advise?

Input Data (1) No table chosen; Please select a Table from data source.

Labels