Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Time Series in Alteryx 2020.2.3 Can't locate tab

Karl_Spratt
8 - Asteroid

Hi Community,

I was upgraded today from my beloved 2018.3  to Alteryx 2020.2.3 and I can't find the Time Series  data tab,

none of the Time Series  tools.. Do I have to run an add in, have they been changed, updated,  gone from alteryx or am I just  missing something 😀

It's been a long day

TIA

Karl.

4 REPLIES 4
AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Hi @Karl_Spratt ,

Since you have upgraded your alteryx designer, you should also upgrade the R_installer package that contains the predictive tools. 

You will then be able to find the time series tool category.

Cheers,

Angelos

pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Karl_Spratt 

As @AngelosPachis mentioned, double check to see if you installed the R package. If not, it will be located right here, simply download and install it.

https://gallery.alteryx.com/?ref=downloads#!account 

pedrodrfaria_2-1612906715015.pngpedrodrfaria_3-1612906738592.png

pedrodrfaria_4-1612906770451.png

If you already installed, maybe the tab just is not selected. Make sure it is enabled. See the steps below:

pedrodrfaria_0-1612906677739.png

pedrodrfaria_1-1612906694246.png

Let us know if you are having any additional issues.

Pedro.

Karl_Spratt
8 - Asteroid

Thanks guys,

That worked... I was able to load the Alteryx Predictive Tools (Admin version) but not the Non-Admin Alteryx Predictive Tools but I can see the Time Series Tab now in my Alteryx.

Does not loading the Non-Admin Alteryx Predictive Tools impact the time series logic do you know.

Regards,

Karl. 

pedrodrfaria
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Karl_Spratt 

No, you are good to go. The Admin to the non Admin was just based on which version you installed for the Alteryx Designer installation.

Please do not forget to accept the answers as a solution.

Pedro.

Labels