Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Time Series Data - COVID-19

bcampbell0621
8 - Asteroid

Hello All:

I have three separate CSV files containing data about COVID-19 infections. 1. Confirmed cases 2. Deaths and 3. Recovered cases.  Each one contains country information, long and lat and a series of dates, each with a count for that day.   I have to be able to combine them with totals across the time series data.  This data is from JHU and it is clean, but it is not summed and combined.  I have been trying to create a flow, but it is not creating the correct results. I have included the data here.  

I tried creating a separate column for the totals, but that did not work.  I also have the advanced join tool macro, but I need to summarize the data before I can join the files.

I hope this makes sense.  The updates will be on-going so I will need to add new daily information as it becomes available.  

Thank you so much,

Bruce.

20 REPLIES 20
bcampbell0621
8 - Asteroid

Hi Neil this is great!  How would I add running daily totals for each infection type and for each countr?  I added a mock up for a visual.  

Labels