Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

The Designer x64 reported: SetParameters had an error

sk1909
8 - Asteroid

I started having this problem this morning.  Error: Designer x64: The Designer x64 reported: SetParameters had an error: ParseError: unterminated entity reference 'T' at line 1 and column 61 while processing "Parameters"

I've been running the same workflows for 4 years. I have copied the workflows and YXDB files to my OneDrive from another internal drive on a PC.  I pointed all the workflows to the file locations.  I ran all the workflows from the laptop yesterday and had no issues, but today it's throwing this error.

I am running 2021.4.2.07064 non-elevated version.  First workflow ran fine in scheduler from laptop. Ran 2nd workflow manually and received this error.  Attempted to run same workflow with error in scheduler and received same error. I accessed the workflows using the PC because I have to run them daily and am not getting the error so I know it has to be a setting on the laptop.  I compared the System Settings on both machines and they are identical.  An Alteryx Engineer assisted with my Oracle connections and they work.  What am I missing?

I need to use the laptop, not the PC because the building the remote PC is housed in has power issues and is constantly rebooting or powering down altogether.

3 REPLIES 3
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @sk1909,

Which tool is causing this error? or is this error happening on opening Alteryx? Could you show a screenshot of the error?

Thanks,

Ira

sk1909
8 - Asteroid

It comes up when opening any workflow now.

ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @sk1909 - Please reach out to support@alteryx.com 

Labels