community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
#SANTALYTICS

The highly anticipated Alteryx Community tradition is back! We hope you'll join us!

Learn More
We will be upgrading the Gallery to our 2019.4 release this Saturday, December 7th beginning at 9:00am MT. We expect the outage to take last approx. 2.5 hours.

Tableau TWB Audit Workflow - Sharing and Asking for Input

Asteroid

HI @mix_pix and @moshin

I have added alot more information as said earlier was able to figure out the dashboard -worksheets relation and many more , I will be uploading the workflow once testing is completed.

Thanks

Karthik

Meteor

Can wait to try it out.

(And feel really ba mooching off your hardwork. I will contribute promise)

Fireball

It's called community. :-)  We all mooch off of each other...

Asteroid

HI, ,

This was really useful. I am using  this workflow to audit my workbooks.Really a cool idea, Thanks to Michael Mixon 

Atom

Hi -

this is great and exactly what we were looking for to audit workbooks.  I am completely new to Alteryx.  When I try to run the app I get an error message (74): The entry point is invalid.

Thanks!

JJ

Fireball

Hi JJ,

Tool 74 is the Tableau Calc Clean-up macro.  What do you see when you go to Workflow Dependencies?  I wonder if perhaps the macro didn't get imported correctly when you downloaded the workflow.

workflow dep.pngHow to get to workflow dependencies

tool 74.png

Asteroid

Hi All,

If still needed - I've fixed this application - albeit as a batch macro now to work through a bunch of twbs!

All the best,

Alex :)

Asteroid

And rerefixed - thanks for letting me know, Lorna. Let me know if it's not ok, please?

Props to David Sanchez Martin who tweaked this to get it going again!

Alex :)

Asteroid

Great tool, thanks - is it possible to identify hierarchies and folders from the xml?

Highlighted
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

You are my heroes.

@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328
Labels