Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Table tool row font changes when emailed

KMiller
8 - Asteroid

Hi 

Has anyone seen this before, I have a Workflow which creates a table where the rows are formatted to use Ariel font, when viewing the table in the Workflow there is no problem, however once the Workflow emails the table to me, the row font then changes to Times New Roman.

I have attached two examples.

Is there a workflow or possibly an email setting that is causing this.

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
kat
12 - Quasar

Hi @KMiller

Do you send the table embedded into the email or as a pdf attachment?

Kat

KMiller
8 - Asteroid

Hi Kat

Its embedded into the email.

Thanks

Kevin

p.s. we met at your post grand prix win curry with continuum, congrats again for that btw.

kat
12 - Quasar

Thanks @KMiller! :)

Could you try export it to PDF/Excel and see whether the issue persist? Then you can isolate it to your email

KMiller
8 - Asteroid

Hi Kat

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this. I completed some testing along the lines suggested above and isolated the text font change to a Table tool. Long story short I was using a Table tool instead of a Layout to group together a couple of different tables and in the process the font was changing, completing the grouping in a Layout tool instead solved the issue.

Many thanks

Kevin

Labels