Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

TS Forecast Factory

Nick1
6 - Meteoroid

Hello All,

I am building a blended TS forecast with multiple Forecast tools, and I have ran into a problem with my Arima Forecast using the TS Forecast Factory. It says only 551  Groups are being entered but  554 are actually being entered. I have tried this a few different ways and keep coming up with an error showing a few groups less than I am sending in with covariates. Any help is appreciated.

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_0.png

Thanks,

Nick

7 REPLIES 7
MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

Could it be that you're feeding in duplicate values @Nick1 ?

Nick1
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks for the suggestion, I ran the 554 through the unique tool to be sure and they are all unique, I have the groups summed earlier in the workflow that should remove that issue. 

Thanks,

Nick

MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

I don't suppose you can share the aggregated data you're feeding into the factory tool?

Nick1
6 - Meteoroid

Hello @MichalM ,

I have made the data Generic so I can share it and my workflow, where would I upload it? 

Thanks,

Nick

clipboard_image_1.png

MichalM
Alteryx
Alteryx

Can you try zipping it an uploading here?

Nick1
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks Again!

Nick1
6 - Meteoroid

So i haven't solved whats wrong with the three groups yet but apparently there is no covariate forecast being created. I started testing to narrow the codes and during that I found the  warning will tell you which groups are not generating a covariate forecast. I then just needed to create an additional filter test to remove them (I used an additional MAPE filter), after the TS model factory which seems to have worked. 

Thanks again for any time spent on this.

Nick

clipboard_image_0.png

Labels