Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Swap a Working Flow to AMP Engine now not reponsive

pasafasoru1
6 - Meteoroid

I had a flow that was working, I've tried the new AMP Engine Feature and its not letting me open it and get unresposive 

10 REPLIES 10
ntobon
Alteryx
Alteryx

@pasafasoru1 Can you provide a simplified version of your workflow and sample data if possible, so we can easily test on our end?

pasafasoru1
6 - Meteoroid

Hi I were able to open file but need to edit the workflow from a notepad and disable the values that refers to the AMP Engine and worked 

ntobon
Alteryx
Alteryx

@pasafasoru1  I'd like to reproduce the issue. Can you provide a simplified version of your workflow and sample data if possible?

pasafasoru1
6 - Meteoroid

Im sorry but I cant include the datasources but below you'll see how it looks like. 

pasafasoru1_0-1606926019972.png

I've created that flow without the AMP Engine as soon as it came out I checked it and saved the flow, and then I were unable to reopen it the Alteryx showed as "Not responding". I've opened the flow with a notepad and move almost to the bottom and placed the highligthed as "False" and were able to open the flow.

<Properties>
<Memory default="True" />
<GlobalRecordLimit value="0" />
<TempFiles default="True" />
<Annotation on="True" includeToolName="False" />
<ConvErrorLimit value="10" />
<ConvErrorLimit_Stop value="False" />
<CancelOnError value="False" />
<DisableBrowse value="False" />
<EnablePerformanceProfiling value="False" />
<RunWithE2 value="True" />
<DisableAllOutput value="False" />
<ShowAllMacroMessages value="False" />
<ShowConnectionStatusIsOn value="True" />
<ShowConnectionStatusOnlyWhenRunning value="True" />
<ZoomLevel value="0" />
<LayoutType>Horizontal</LayoutType>

TeemuH
5 - Atom

I am encountering the same issue with a workflow - previously worked, switched on AMP and now alteryx is unresponsive when I try to open to workflow. I can succesfully run the workflow after switching AMP on (and its faster), but after I save the workflow and open it again the program goes unresponsive.

pasafasoru1
6 - Meteoroid

Hi did my workaround worked for you?

ntobon
Alteryx
Alteryx

@pasafasoru1 @TeemuH  Does your workflow has a Record ID tool AND a Data Cleansing tool  ?

TeemuH
5 - Atom

It does have them both, yes

pasafasoru1
6 - Meteoroid

It has a Autofield and the Data Cleansing

Labels