Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Support Question - Trying to Find Download Package for Alteryx Designer (2020.4)

Dave_McClintock
6 - Meteoroid

I am trying to locate the download package for the latest version of Alteryx Designer (2020.4). I currently have older versions on both my machines.

When I go to the Product Downloads section, the Previous Versions tab is active and I am unable to view the New Versions tab. Per the documentation the New Versions tab should be active by default. Not sure what I am missing here. Any assistance locating the download package would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dave_McClintock_2-1606918521558.png

5 REPLIES 5
BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Can you send an email to support@alteryx.com? You are correct that it should go to the new versions tab by default. I just opened up the downloads and it is appearing correctly for me so I wonder if there is something that is account specific for you. 

Dave_McClintock
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @BrandonB,

I did send this as an email to the support team when I initially posted. Waiting on a response there.

Interesting that the tab just isn't working for me. Thanks for the response.

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Yeah my initial thought is that it is specific to your account for some reason. The support team should have access to look at the download page permissions. 

Dave_McClintock
6 - Meteoroid

The support team got back to me right away. My issue was because the wrong license group had been selected by default on the downloads homepage. All I had to do was click the dropdown and select the correct license group that has all of the active licenses in order to access the download page for the latest version. Now I know for next time. Thanks for the assistance.

BrandonB
Alteryx
Alteryx

Oh awesome! Glad that was an easy fix

Labels