This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
First I created a new column called Nulls with a formula that set the value to one or zero based on if the invoice date existed. Then I used a summarize to group by Customer Name and Purchase order and then summed this null column. By doing this, I was able to see which purchase orders had null values that existed. Then by using another formula tool I could easily say if the sum of the nulls was greater than zero, set the status to Open.
I used another summarize tool to get the max invoice date of each purchase order and then joined this back into the stream. Then I used one final formula tool that said if the status was open, set the invoice date to null. Finally I sorted by purchase order number and everything looks good to go!