Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Sum of rows across

whitesummer05
5 - Atom

Hello Everyone,

I'm very new to Alteryx.  So I just want a simple calculation to sum of rows across in column "Total Pmt - Expected Result" as attached below. 

Thank you so much

7 REPLIES 7
clant
8 - Asteroid

Hello @whitesummer05

Welcome to Alteryx! The easiest way to do this is to get the CreW Macro pack from http://www.chaosreignswithin.com/p/macros.html. This will add some new tools to your alteryx and one of these is Add Totals tool which does this really well. The macro pack has a lot of really good and very useful tools.

thanks

chris

Aidan_K
11 - Bolide

Hi @whitesummer05

Here it is using the standard tools :)

Aidan

Avinash_K
8 - Asteroid

Try this out , will do the calculation if any new columns are added which needs to be part of the sum . I have left the Sum_Value column next to the Total-PMT Expected result column for you to comapreCapture.PNG

whitesummer05
5 - Atom

OMG. It's my first time posting something on this forum.  I have never expected so much help from this community.  I sincerely appreciate everyone's help.  I'll definitely post more problem from now on.  I've been struggle with this for hours.  Didn't know I just need to replace null with zero to do the calculation. Thank you so much ;)

Aidan_K
11 - Bolide

Hi @whitesummer05,

your welcome, happy to help :)

Aidan

SanjayVyas
7 - Meteor

Thanks for sharing this Macro, really helpful.

jatinmaru
5 - Atom

How we do sum of row..

Labels