Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Stepwise Error with Logistic Regression

kwkeb
7 - Meteor

Hello,

I'm new to Alteryx, so forgive me if this has been addressed before. I am following the Udacity Binary Classification course on the Alteryx website, where we're building a logistic regression model and the using the Sepwise tool. However, I get the following error: Error: Stepwise (11): Tool #5: Error in parse(text = paste(orig.name, "<- orig.model")) :

I'm completely clueless as to what this means. There are no missing data in the dataset. I've taken pains to assign variables their right types. I am aware that the Stepwise tool requires two inputs: one from the model output (in this case logistic) and one from the data that was supplied to the model. These were done. Also I have attached the yxmd and the dataset as well. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10
mc_wallendjack
8 - Asteroid

Great catch on this @CristonS. I had the same issue but your guidance fixed it. Thanks!

Labels