Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Standard Salesforce Fields not Available via Input and Output Connectors

rpaugh
11 - Bolide

Hello,

I'm running into an issue where not all fields on the Order object are accessible via the Salesforce Input and Output connectors.  Specifically, I'm getting the following error:

• The following fields are not members of the target table: EndDate

I've checked every visibility and security setting I can think of and have found no anomalies.  I've also verified that the field shows up correctly in Salesforce reports, via the API in Eclipse, and even in Tableau reports (all using the same user account).  Other Alteryx community posts have suggested that there may be an API version issue, but EndDate is supposedly accessible at least back to version 30.  

Does anybody have any clues as to why the Salesforce connectors would exclude certain standard fields but include others (it shows custom fields fine as well)?

Thanks,

Rick

11 REPLIES 11
bobby-wan-kenobi
5 - Atom

How did you fix the problem?  I am running into this issue now.  It wont recognize standard fields when I try inserting to SFDC.  

rpaugh
11 - Bolide

Hi @bobby-wan-kenobi,

I simply updated my Alteryx version, which came with an updated version of the Salesforce connectors.  If that fails, you could try to get the latest version of the connectors themselves and install them separately.

Labels