Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Stacked Bar Chart from Select to PPT Output

avavalley
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

I am currently trying to create a stacked bar graph with colors and labels from the data attached below.  I have what I would like the chart to look like and ultimately be exported to PPT but I am new at this and not sure how to take the data from a Select tool to actually formatting the stacked bar graph.  I have attached an example of my goal.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

First off, the stacked bar chart functionality was only added to the Interactive Chart tool in version 2019.1. If you are using a 2019.1 version or later, check out another post of mine on the step by step instructions. 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/In-Alteryx-2018-how-do-you-create-a-St... 

In this case, the stacked bar is no problem, but the Target line overlay is. For more advanced graphing like this, I typically use the R tool and write custom code there. 

A workflow is attached that will show how to create the stacked bar chart and output it to PowerPoint. 

avavalley
7 - Meteor

Perfect Thank you!

Labels