Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Splitting Data on basis of a Field and Then Writing it to a specific Given template

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

Hi All,

The requirement I have is to Split a consolidated file into Separate workbooks on the basis of a particular field - "Assignee Name". So for each of the Assignee there will be a workbook which will have that particular Assignee's Data in it. 

But We need to write the data into a particular given template which I have shared below. So from Row 1 to 16 all the details will be provided. We have to write the data from row 17. So we have to take into Account 5 Fields. Assignee Name, Service Country, Cost Center, Side of Books and the Last one is Total fees in USD.  Line 24 in blank and the Last row will have the Summation of the Total fees as given. Also the output File name will be Assignee FN,LN Period of invoice ( ex- August to December 2021)

Can anyone help me to achieve this output format as required. I have shared the Sample input File and the Sample output template below. So for each of the Assignee's a workbook will be created. 

3 REPLIES 3
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@DataPirate26 
I answer a similar question before. With a bif of modification, I believe your request can be achieved.
I actually submitted this one as a weekly challenge but got rejected due using the Run Command tool which raises security concerns for some user. 😁

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Changing-one-sheet-of-a-template-outpu...

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

@Qiu I tried out this but this is not exactly what i am looing for. So maybe It will need to be molded a bit. can you suggest how can I achieve this ?

DataPirate26
10 - Fireball

@gabrielvilella . Hi Sir. Can you help me with this ? 

Labels