Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Spatial

anupgupta12
8 - Asteroid

Hi There!

While using " Find Nearest Tool" Getting error "Could not load requested drivetime Dataset: Latest". What does this error means?

8 REPLIES 8
Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @anupgupta12 

It means you are trying to use the spatial data for drivetime but it may not be installed on your computer, you can change the one you are using by selecting maybe another drivetime dataset in the tool itself.

Are you trying to run a workflow which you or someone else built in the past or is it a new one?

anupgupta12
8 - Asteroid

It is a new workflow. I am preparing it for the first time but getting error. How do I install it?

DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

hi @anupgupta12 

Probably a bit of clarification is needed here. You do not need to "install" anything if you do not use the "drivetime" model. Just need to change the distance setting into straighline mode.

If you require the Drivetime, you need to install the drivetime datapack, which is something you need to check with your license manager.
Dawn.

anupgupta12
8 - Asteroid

How do i change the setting into "Straight line mode". Yes, I actually do not need "drivetime model".

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

You can do it in the find nearest tool in the area circled in red in my screenshot. (the ones with drivetime written after are linked to drive time measures, miles and kilometers are in straight lines)

20210719_k8aAj.png

anupgupta12
8 - Asteroid

Thank you! that helps.

By any chance do you know, do we get tested on "Drive time model" in Alteryx advance certification? If yes, in that case I need to install Drive time data packs".

Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

You don't get tested in the advanced about drivetime, don't worry !

mattnason1
9 - Comet

Labels