2022.1.1.30569 Patch Release Update

The 2022.1.1.30569 Patch/Minor release has been removed from the Download Portal due to a missing signature in some of the included files. This causes the files to not be recognized as valid files provided by Alteryx and might trigger warning messages by some 3rd party programs. If you installed the 2022.1.1.30569 release, we recommend that you reinstall the patch.

Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
SOLVED

Spatial Projection Issue

AndyMeth
5 - Atom

Hi all,

I am having an issue mapping points on to the correct projection. I have GRN and GRE figures (OS Northing and Eastings I think) so have selected the 'Fields are Projected Floating Points' in the configuration tab for the Create Points tool. I want the points to cover Great Britain but when using the British National Grid projection, the points are created in the shape of GB but located in a much smaller area off the coast of Cornwall.

Has this happened to anyone before or know which projection I should try using instead?

Thanks,

Andy

1 REPLY 1
AdamR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Did you select British National Grid / OSGB 1936 for the projection?

Are you able to provide a sample of any of the data at all? A known point would be useful and we can try and work out what projection it might be. They might just need multiplying by a factor.

Thanks

Adam

Adam Riley
Principal Software Engineer
Tech Lead Core Engines, Alteryx
Labels