Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Some data not read from Sharepoint

Grzegorz
7 - Meteor

Hello guys,

very kindly ask you to look at my strange issue with Sharepoint Input List which I noticed today. I really need your support.

It’s all about wrongly getting data from SharePoint list. Please have a look at screenshots below.

One column – PSA.  We have ‘0’ value everywhere once it should have percentage data.

Grzegorz_6-1602776246517.png

Please notice that this is what we have just after the first tool (Sharepoint Input List) so I am not making any format changes for this column.

This is how it looks in the source so on Sharepoint list page:

Grzegorz_7-1602776283501.png

Settings of this column on SP:

Grzegorz_2-1602776021296.jpeg

Do you have any idea why is it happening?

I also checked it on other random columns.

Please have a look below.

This is how the data looks on source so sharepoint list page :

Grzegorz_3-1602776021297.png

This i show look the settings for these column on SP (they are exactly the same):

Grzegorz_4-1602776021300.jpeg

These are the results in Alteryx:

Grzegorz_8-1602776352921.png

Two similar columns with the same setup. CPM is not working, AIB – working.

Any thoughts?

If you think anyone else could be supportive in this case, please forward this message.

What’s extremely strange is that this feature (reading data from Sharepoint) used to work totally fine some time ago. Don't know what's going on.

I changed my laptop in the meantime but still using the same Alteryx version.

1 REPLY 1
suby
11 - Bolide

Hello,

Try recreating your SharePoint list connector again and one possible issue could be check your Data type on the Select tool for that particular column.

Thanks

Labels