Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

So, where is Alteryx 2021.4 ?

simonaubert_bd
13 - Pulsar

Hello Alteryx,

I know "He that can have patience can have what he will" but well, let's be frank, we're in January 2022 an I still don't see the Alteryx 2021.4 in the download page (and this makes two month I visit the page every day 😄 ).

simonaubert_bd_0-1643176567456.png

Do I miss something ? A change in the page ? Or is the release just late due to technical issues?

Best regards,

Simon

6 REPLIES 6
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@simonaubert_bd 
Maybe we have to wait for the surprise.
I also heard usually there will be a new release every quaterbrowseLRWET.PNG, but it seems that is not the case.

AmandaH
8 - Asteroid

Wondering about this as well. Any update on when we can expect to see the next release?

gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

A bird told me to wait for the hump day :)

adrianp112
7 - Meteor

Just found this little teaser What’s new in Alteryx 2021.4 | Top New Features - YouTube .... As a server owner the new Server/Gallery API sounds amazing , much more fully featured..

imakosov
7 - Meteor

Can't wait to put my hands on this new tool. Need to scrub ~11K records for peoples' names. Manually? - I don't think so....

imakosov_0-1643744074184.png

simonaubert_bd
13 - Pulsar

Well, it's ok now.

Labels