Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Smartsheet Connection Issues

golfingbadly
6 - Meteoroid

I've reviewed many of the Smartsheet connectivity posts, which have been very helpful, but I'm still having some issues.  I'm using the API token connect as we have Okta in front of SmartSheet and the standard PW authentication isn't successful.  I don't believe that really has much of a bearing on the issue at hand, which is not being able to view the data.  

I'm able to see "main" and one table underneath, named INTERNAL_CACHE.  Running the workflow, I get 0 records returned.  reading other posts, I would expect that my SQL statement should be something like "select * from Sheets."Sheet Name" or something to that effect.  I've tried that route and it errors with a "Error: Input Data (1): Error SQLPrepare: There was an error executing an SQL query: 'no such table: sheet name' (1)"

Any guidance would be very helpful.  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
golfingbadly
6 - Meteoroid

My apologies, I got it working.  From the "Tables" view within the Input tool I was able to see the list of sheets, double clicked the one I was interested in, put it in quotes, ran the workflow and voila, success!

Labels