Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Simple workflow broken by 2020.2?

KaiLarsen
9 - Comet

The scatterplot tool returns:  Scatterplot (7) Tool #2: Error in plot.window(...) : need finite 'ylim' values.

Any thoughts? 

5 REPLIES 5
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @KaiLarsen ,

Alteryx 2020.1 uses R version 3.5.3 and 2020.2 uses 3.6.3 and from one to another the R library that produces scatterplot (CAR) got updated.

The weirdest thing was the scatterplot R function to work when using categorical non-binary variables.

But from the scatterplot tool itself, it has a note letting us know that Y field should be continuous or binary categorical, so you were lucky before. I can't go any further in my analysis to elaborate my answer better as I'm not an R user.

fmvizcaino_0-1593660810750.png

I've attached a simple workflow with the R tool for you to run in 2020.1 and 2020.2 version if you like.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

KaiLarsen
9 - Comet

Hi Fernando! 

Thanks for the help.

razzy
8 - Asteroid

Hi I am having the same error on the survival analysis tool when i use the group by i have worked around it but unable to resolve any help will be appreciated

razzy
8 - Asteroid

See attached workflow not sure if i posted it correctly

razzy
8 - Asteroid

data file if not uploaded on the workflow.

Labels