Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Simple Find Record

benblaisdell
6 - Meteoroid

I can't believe that I am even asking this question, but I am simply trying to search for a particular record using the browse tool.  I hit control F, and it only allows me to search for tools.  I cannot find another icon or widget that will allow me to spot check my data to ensure that records were included in a simple join.  Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
paul_houghton
12 - Quasar

Hi @benblaisdell,

So currently you can search for a specific record in the browse tool. The best way to do this is to filter the results first then view in browse (or browse anywhere)

This is a feature that is in development and has been shown at conference and in labs. I'm sure it will be in beta soon.

Also, this is a designer question so putting it the designer boards you will get more eyes on this post. (will also flag for moderators)

benblaisdell
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks so much, I am still figuring out the proper protocol for the community.  As for your reply, I was getting confused because I saw the video on how you could search specifically in the browse tool, but still couldn't find the functionality the software.  Sounds like it is still in the works.  I will look out for it.

THX!

Labels