Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Significance score for pearson correlation

dramnane
5 - Atom

Hey all, 

I'm trying to get a significance score along with the pearson correlation I'm running. I couldn't find a way to do it. 

Any help is appreciated!

11 REPLIES 11
RodL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Ehatie,

What you can do (and I tested it) is to open the AA macro and add another Macro Output right after the Pipe to Table Rows macro...

Association Analysis change.png

This will output the 'raw' data from the Correlation Matrix.

The trick is that you need to 'save as' back into the folder where the predictive macros are with a new name.

The default for me is "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\R-3.1.3\plugin\Macros\Predictive Tools". 

Then you insert the new macro into your workflow and you will have an extra output anchor.

The data should come through there.

ZacharyMatthews
5 - Atom

Not to revive this very old topic, but in some of my own endeavors, I found a similar issue and wanted to be able to take the output of an Association Analysis and automate it into my workflow, so I wrote the attached macro file that is designed to work specifically with the Association Analysis tool.

Cheers!

Zak

Labels