Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Sharepoint Output Error Message:Name Not Found

Shevans
6 - Meteoroid

I'm trying to figure out why I am getting the error message "Name Not Found" when I am trying to delete and append with the SharePoint output tool?  All of my credentials are accurate.  It returns all of the lists from the site accurately when I enter the URL and username however it wont let me push data. If I use the same credentials with SharePoint input everything works fine.

4 REPLIES 4
danrh
13 - Pulsar

I haven't tested anything out, but do all of your field names match exactly?  Is one of your fields "Name" by chance?

Shevans
6 - Meteoroid

Duh! wow thank you so much. IDK why I didn't even notice! For some reason the list had uploaded with a 1 at the end of my column so "NAME1" which is strange because it wasn't a duplicate column. Either way, its fixed. Thank you! 

danrh
13 - Pulsar

Hey, better an easy fix than a hard one :)  Glad to add a second set of eyes!

atraver
5 - Atom

I just came across this post looking for a solution for why I kept getting an error "SharePoint List Output: List was not found." .... I now realize I had a column called "List" in my data that didn't exist in SharePoint. 🙄 

Labels