Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Sharepoint List Output; Error Encountered: An item with the same key already been added.

hayley93
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I get the error message for SharePoint List Output, Error Encountered: An item with the same key already been added.

My workflow is that when the condition meets, Alteryx will replace the content from "A" to "B" in a column. And after that, it linked to sharepoint list output.

It was working fine, but I changed something in that specific coulmn and then suddnely not working.

I deleted that column and made a new column with the same name, but still get that error message..

Anyone has idea how to tackle this?

3 REPLIES 3
patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Does anyone other than your workflow edit this list? 

hayley93
6 - Meteoroid

@patrick_mcauliffe Hi Patrick, thanks for your reply.

Yes, I made an amendment that SharePoint Designer will update the column from "C" to "D",

while Alteryx will update the column from "A" to "B". Then I noticed with this amendment, Alteryx Workflow is not working anymore.

So I deleted the workflow in Designer,, still wasn't working.

So deleted that column and made a new column with the same name again, but not working.

Do I need to make sure anything else is not editing the list? and perhaps to use this workflow again, I need to make a list again??  

patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

@hayley93 I would try creating a new list as a test with the workflow.  This would allow you to narrow down if it's a permissions issue within Sharepoint or a process issue in the workflow.

Labels