This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I have the same problem. I had a working connection with SP 2016 (List tool) but the company is recently migrate to SP o365. I tested with the SP o365 site (which I am the owner and have full control of the site), but got the following error msg: "The sig-in name or password does not match one in the Microsoft account system". I checked (against the SP o365 settings, and I does have valid username/pwd).