Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Sharepoint File Input Tool - Getting Error while entering Client ID and Secret Key

Ashuu11
7 - Meteor

I am getting below error while using Sharepoint File Input Tool after entering Client ID, Secret Key and Tenant ID.

Alteryx Version -  2021.3.4.00445

Note - I am able to connect Sharepoint List Input using the same Client ID and Secret Key.

ErrorAADSTS90036: An unexpected, non-retryable error stemming from the directory service has occurred.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

8 REPLIES 8
barnap03
8 - Asteroid

I'm having the same issue... Would be curious to know if you were able to make this work and how

robertditonno
6 - Meteoroid

Definitely an issue for me!

aehrenwo
11 - Bolide

did anyone get any insight on this? I get the same error and I know I have all of my info input correctly using the Client ID option. 

Rahul3
8 - Asteroid

Same error here

pwalden
5 - Atom

Exact same error...still trying to resolve.

Vineet003
7 - Meteor

@VojtechT I am facing the same issue. Could you please confirm if this is an ongoing issue for the version 2021.3.4.00445

KimONLOVE
5 - Atom

Same error here, via version 2022.3.1.395 and use the latest SharePoint tool uploaded on 12-09-2021

PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @KimONLOVE @Vineet003 @pwalden @Rahul3 

There was a new connector tool released on September 9th. I would recommend removing all previous installations of the tool and re-download the latest version.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Community-Gallery/Sharepoint-Tools/ta-p/877903

I would also recommend following the instructions listed in this help documentation when registering the API Application.

https://help.alteryx.com/20223/designer/microsoft-sharepoint#SharePointCustomApp

If none of these steps resolve your issue, I would reach out support@alteryx.com

Hope this helps, if it does please like this post and if it helps resolve your problem, mark it as a solution. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Labels