Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Sharepoint File Input Tool - Getting Error while entering Client ID and Secret Key

Ashuu11
7 - Meteor

I am getting below error while using Sharepoint File Input Tool after entering Client ID, Secret Key and Tenant ID.

Alteryx Version -  2021.3.4.00445

Note - I am able to connect Sharepoint List Input using the same Client ID and Secret Key.

ErrorAADSTS90036: An unexpected, non-retryable error stemming from the directory service has occurred.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

8 REPLIES 8
barnap03
8 - Asteroid

I'm having the same issue... Would be curious to know if you were able to make this work and how

robertditonno
6 - Meteoroid

Definitely an issue for me!

aehrenwo
11 - Bolide

did anyone get any insight on this? I get the same error and I know I have all of my info input correctly using the Client ID option. 

Rahul3
8 - Asteroid

Same error here

pwalden
5 - Atom

Exact same error...still trying to resolve.

Vineet003
7 - Meteor

@VojtechT I am facing the same issue. Could you please confirm if this is an ongoing issue for the version 2021.3.4.00445

KimONLOVE
5 - Atom

Same error here, via version 2022.3.1.395 and use the latest SharePoint tool uploaded on 12-09-2021

PanPP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @KimONLOVE @Vineet003 @pwalden @Rahul3 

There was a new connector tool released on September 9th. I would recommend removing all previous installations of the tool and re-download the latest version.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Community-Gallery/Sharepoint-Tools/ta-p/877903

I would also recommend following the instructions listed in this help documentation when registering the API Application.

https://help.alteryx.com/20223/designer/microsoft-sharepoint#SharePointCustomApp

If none of these steps resolve your issue, I would reach out support@alteryx.com

Hope this helps, if it does please like this post and if it helps resolve your problem, mark it as a solution. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Labels