Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

SharePoint document library 'Names' column doesn't upload to Alteryx

spbarnes
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I am having partial success with the SharePoint list input tool.  My document library from SharePoint Online (first image below) has two column headers: PR Number and Name.  The corresponding table in Alteryx (second image below) shows the PR Number field and a few others. However the Name column from my document library is missing in the Alteryx table.

The Name column is a default field in SharePoint and contains valuable information.  It's hard to imagine that this column is hidden from Alteryx. There must be some sort of setting that I am missing? 

If it helps, I am running Alteryx 2018.4.5.55178.

spbarnes_0-1594401478392.png

2020-07-10_10-19-17.png

Thanks,

Paul

2 REPLIES 2
ESSimmons
5 - Atom

I'm having the same issue.  Did you get a resolution?

Davide11
7 - Meteor

I am loving the fact that now answer to this topic is ever provided from the alteryx Team, WHY?

I ready plenty of messages about Sharepoint retrieving just partial informations or partial columns but no solutions has ever been provided.

ALTERYX TEAM it would be enough if you say that the solution doesn't exist yet and you are working on it. Thanks

Labels