This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I have just updated a SharePoint list with new column headers. When I pull this list into Alteryx my new columns are not showing up in Alteryx. All of my older column headers show up but not the new ones.
Thanks for your reply. I found the reasoning why it was not picking up the field. That field was fed into the list from InfoPath and defined as an integer. If it was just from sharepoint it would be listed as a number and would be successfully pulled.