Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

SharePoint Files Input tool

Vishal_95
7 - Meteor

Hi Team,

I was using SharePoint Files Input tool to get the complete list of file's available on the SharePoint site. I noticed the tool is able to generate the list of first 200 files only. Is there anyway we can get the complete details of all the files available on the SharePoint site.

2 REPLIES 2
trsali
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Vishal_95 , this is working as intended for the older version. There is a newer version of the tool available in beta that fixes this issue if you'd like to test it out https://pilotprogram.alteryx.com/ . But a work around can also be to use the search function in the tool to find the files that you are looking for. 

Vishal_95
7 - Meteor

Hello @trsali ,
Thank you for your Input, I tried to install the beta version of tool & tried to connect to the SharePoint. Sorry to say, not sure why I was not able to authenticate myself, using the previous method's I has signed in. I had received error 404. Do I need to make a special changes to run the tool?

Labels