Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

SetParameters had an error. Expected entity name for reference at line 1 and column 100 ..

Georgia_H
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I encountered this error (as attached) when checking the "Disable All Tools that Write Output"  in the Runtime config. panel.

On top of that I was never able to execute any workflows successfully. The same error I encountered.

Please assist. I have attached my simple workflow with just Input, Select and Output.

More info: The Alteryx version I am using is 2020.1.5.25447 (Alteryx Admin Designer)

3 REPLIES 3
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @Georgia_H 

I don't have the same issue when I disable outputs.  It may be related to your installation. I think you should open a case with support@alteryx.com

Dan

Georgia_H
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for the reply Dan. Appreciate it.

Sure, will open a case with Support. 

Note: I tested the same installer on another machine and workflow runs were successful. Could it be due to hardware?

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus
Labels