Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

SessionNotCreatedException error at python tool

Roche
8 - Asteroid

Hi everyone, 

I webscraped the data from this website( F5 platform lifecycle support policy ) in the past and am doing additional work on this data currently.  From researching the SessionNotCreated error I determined that is is connected to the chromedriver.  I downloaded the 103 version, extracted the chromedriver.exe file to this path: C:/Program Files/Alteryx/bin/Plugins/chromedriver , but with the flows still giving the same error.  Also attempted to download the 104 version, but with the same result.  The chromedriver needs to be the same version as my Google version.  These flows are divided up into 3 parts.  Yesterday I ran part 3 and some of the outputs were successes.  They all use the same code in the python tool, just calling a different table each time.  And since I have built these flows a while back, I already have the first outputs and did not have this error.  However, the last couple of days I keep getting this error, even after updating to the chromedriver that I should have.  Can someone please help me understand why this is happening?  I attached an example with a python tool.

Roche_1-1656520357955.png

Roche_2-1656520403073.png

Here is a screenshot of the errors I get from the python tools:

Roche_0-1656520093768.png

Thank you, 

Rouche

1 REPLY 1
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @Roche,

I haven't been able to find the problem in your code just yet. I managed to get selenium working in my macro here: Chrome Dynamic Web Scraper - Alteryx Community if you want to try the code and link to your driver.

Labels