Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Sending Conditional Emails

dataviz_me
5 - Atom

Team,

This is my first post and recently started exploring Alteryx. So, pardon me if I asking the same/simple question. I am working on a workflow to send emails to managers regarding their order details. In that, I want to send a summary of their orders and an attachment containing all their order details. 

As I can not share the workflow, I am attaching the sample data and the expected output. It would be great if someone could help to get me there.

TIA! 

2 REPLIES 2
gabrielvilella
14 - Magnetar

You can have a table with all the email addresses and the path to the file they need, this would work, you just need to use those fields as To and Attachment. 

dataviz_me
5 - Atom

Sorry, if  my question was not clear. The manager column in the attached excel is having the email address and I masked it in the file before sharing. So, I can use that field directly. The question is around how do I setup the workflow to the get output email shown in the "Output" tab in the attached file.

Hope that clarifies.

Labels