Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Schedule Workflow

Abhi_31
7 - Meteor

Hi , 

I have Alteryx desktop automation license and I'm trying to set-up a few workflows on scheduler to run on hours basic. 

Can anyone help me with the set-up ?

8 REPLIES 8
DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Abhi_31 

Here's a post I wrote on setting up desktop scheduler. Hopefully this points you in the right direction

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Desktop-Scheduler-not-working/td-p/339...

Abhi_31
7 - Meteor

I have sent you a personal message , I need help to set-up the scheduler. 

Abhi_31
7 - Meteor

I referred to these articles initially , but somehow i'm not able to get to the system setting window. 

I have alteryx designer license and alteryx desktop automation license , both listed when in click on manage licence. 

But when i click system setting it says i don't have license.

Hi @Abhi_31 

Would you please check if your Alteryx Designer is the Admin version? You can go to your designer --> Help --> About to double check.

You need to have the admin version installed.

Abhi_31
7 - Meteor

Yes , I have admin version installed.

Abhi_31
7 - Meteor

I have desktop automation license. Will it be same process ?

Abhi_31
7 - Meteor

My workflow if i run manually it send the email (Via Powershell) , but when I put it on scheduler it run the workflow , output shows finished , but it doesn't send any email. 

Labels